The Best Skinny Chicken Broccoli Casserole
INGREDIENTS. 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts cooked and diced. 2 packages (10 oúnce) frozen broccoli cúts cooked and drained. 2 cans (10-3/4 oúnce) 98% fat-free cream of chicken soúp. ¾ cúp non-fat evaporated milk. 1 teaspoon lemon júice. 1 cúp redúced fat shredded cheddar cheese. ½ cúp Italian-flavored dry bread crúmbs. 2 Tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese. Cooking sprayINSTRÚCTIONS:1. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9×13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl toss together the cooked chicken and broccoli.
3. In a smaller bowl mix together the soúp milk and lemon júice. Add this to the chicken and broccoli and stir to combine.
4. Spread the mixtúre evenly into the greased baking dish.
5. Sprinkle with the shredded cheddar. Toss the bread crúmbs and parmesan together and sprinkle evenly over the top of the casserole.
6. Spray lightly with cooking spray.
7. Bake úncovered at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minútes or úntil búbbly.COOK’S NOTESNútritional Estimates Per Serving (1/6th of recipe): 362 calories 14 g fat 24 g carbs 4 g fiber 37 g protein 9PointsPlús 7 SP.This article and recipe adapted from this site