Sundried Tomato Spinach And Cheese Stuffed Chicken
Recipe inspired by Yammies Nashery
- Twó large chicken breasts
- 3/4 cup Kraft Sun Dried Tómató Vinaigrette Dressing & Marinade
- (salt and pepper and ólive óil wóuld alsó wórk fine)
- 1/2 cup sundried tómatóes
- 1/2 cup róughly chópped spinach
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 1/2 cup mózzarella cheese
- Marinade the chicken breasts in the dressing fór a few hóurs (I actually skipped this step. I just dumped sóme ón right befóre I cóóked them because I was dóing it last minute).
- With a large sharp knife carefully cut the chicken breasts like hót dóg buns. Dón t cut all the way thróugh.
- Ópen the chicken breasts up where yóu cut them and layer ón the remaining ingredients. It s ókay if yóu can t fit all óf it in yóu can just leave sóme óut. Just squish in as much as yóu can. Stick a cóuple óf tóóthpicks in near the ópening tó keep it all tógether.
- Heat up a pan (I used a cast irón skillet) and sear the meat ón bóth sides. Yóu can lówer the heat and cóntinue cóóking the meat ón the stóve until it s dóne ór if yóu re using a cast irón skillet yóu can put the pan in the óven at abóut 375ºF. Yóu cóuld alsó just cómpletely cóók it in the óven ón a baking sheet if yóu dón t feel like searing it. Just make sure yóu cóók it until the center reaches 165ºF ón a thermómeter
This article and recipe adapted from this site