- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs divided
- 18 large marshmallows cut in half
- 36 chocolate kisses unwrapped
- Combine the butter and sugars in a large mixing bowl. Mix with an electric mixer on medium speed for 1 minute. Add the eggs and vanilla and mix just until combined. Then slowly mix in flour salt baking soda and 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs. Mix just until combined.
- Refrigerate for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with a silicone mat or parchment paper. Roll the cookie dough into 1 1/2 inch balls (could use a medium cookie scoop) and then roll into the remaining graham cracker crumbs. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until the bottoms are lightly golden.
- Remove the pan from the oven and turn the heat to 450°F. Place the marshmallow halves on top of the cookies or broil and then cook an additional 1 to 2 minutes or until the marshmallows are lightly toasted. Then remove the pan from the oven and press down the marshmallow lightly with a chocolate kiss.
- Transfer the cookies to a cooling rack.
This article and recipe adapted from this site