Roasted Sweet Potato And Black Bean Quesadillas
Roasted Sweet Potato and Black Bean Quesadillas are the best vegetarian quesadillas you ll ever taste. So easy to make and most importantly incredibly delicious and filling!Course: Appetizer Dinner LunchCuisine: Mexican VegetarianKeyword: Sweet Potato and Black Bean QuesadillasServings: 4Calories: 488 kcalAuthor: ChrisIngredients
- 2 Large Sweet Potatoes peeled and sliced into chunks
- 4 White Flour Tortilla Wraps
- 1 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1/2 tsp Ground Coriander
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper (or to preference)
- 1/2 can of Black Beans rinsed
- 2 Large handfuls of Cheddar
- Juice from 1/2 a Lime
- Salt & Black Pepper to taste
- Olive Oil (see note A)
- Extras n optionals:
- Fresh Coriander
- Extra Limes
- Sour Cream
- Preheat oven to 200c (390f).
- Place your spuds in a suitably sized oven dish and give them a good drizzle of Oil. Add in your Smoked Paprika Cumin Ground Coriander Cayenne Pepper Salt & Pepper and give them a mix to completely coat them. Pop in the oven for a good 25-30mins or until softened with a caramelized outing.
- When the dish has cooled down a little grab a potato masher and roughly smash your Sweet Potatoes. Don t mash it into oblivion you want to keep some of the crispy parts of the potato. Place to one side.
For Full Instructions You Can Visit : dontgobaconmyheart.co.uk