Nutella Chocolate Cake
This Nutella Chocolate Cake is a delicious combination of an incredibly moist chocolate cake and a sweet delicious Nutella icing all covered in chocolate ganache. Delish!INGREDIENTSCHOCOLATE CAKE
- 2 cups (260g) all purpose flour
- 2 cups (414g) sugar
- 3/4 cup (85g) natural unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup (240ml) buttermilk
- 1 cup (240ml) vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup (240ml) water
- NUTELLA FROSTING
- 2 cups (448g) salted butter room temperature
- 1 cup (189g) shortening
- 2 cups (620g) Nutella hazelnut spread
- 10 cups (1150g) powdered sugar
- 5-6 tbsp milk or water
- 6 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup (120ml) heavy whipping cream
- Ferrero Rocher candies
INSTRUCTIONS1. Prepare four 8 inch cake pans with parchment paper circles in the bottom and grease the sides.
2. Add all dry ingredients to a large bowl and whisk together.
3. Add eggs buttermilk and vegetable oil to the dry ingredients and mix well.
4. Add vanilla to boiling water and add to mixture. Mix well.
5. Pour into four 8 inch cakes pans and bake at 300 degrees for about 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out with a few crumbs. I baked the cakes in two batches two at a time with about 1 1/2 cups of batter per pan.Full INSTRUCTIONS Visit : https://www.lifeloveandsugar.com