No-bake Pineapple Cream Dessert
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- 1 tub 8 oz whipped topping
- 1 large can 14-16 oz crushed pineapple drained
- 3/4 cup confectioner’s sugar
- 1/2 cup pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut for topping.
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- For crust: Mix the graham cracker crumbs and sugar. Add the melted butter and stir to combine well. Press into a 8 x 8- or 9 x 9-inch pan.
- Filling: In a large bowl beat the softened cream cheese and confectioner’s sugar until very smooth.
- Beat in the tub of whipped topping. Then fold in the drained pineapple.
- Spread filling on top of crust. Top with pineapple chunks and sprinkle with coconut.
- Chill very well—at least 4 hours preferably overnight
Read Full Recipe >>>> Click Here