No Bake Graham Cracker Cheesecake
- Low Fat Graham Crackers
- 8 oz. fat free cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup cold skim milk
- 2 Tblsp. lemon juice
- 1 small box instant vanilla pudding (sugar free)
- 8 oz. fat free Cool Whip
- 1 can lite cherry pie filling (or any flavor)
- Line the bottom of a 9 x 13 pan with whole graham crackers. Beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add milk and lemon juice to the cream cheese and beat until smooth. Stir in pudding mix then fold in Cool Whip. Spread 1/2 of cream cheese mixture over graham crackers.
- Repeat with another layer of graham crackers and cream cheese mixture.
- Spread pie filling over top. Refrigerate overnight for graham crackers to soften. Enjoy
Read Full Recipe —> Click Here