Healthy No-bake Chocolate Energy Bites
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/3 + 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut divided
- 1/2 cup ground flaxseed
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/4 cup chopped chocolate or mini chocolate chips
- dash of salt to taste
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup honey raw
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup almond flakes lightly toasted and crushed
- In a medium bowl stir together the oats cocoa powder 1/3 cup coconut ground flaxseed cranberries chia seeds chocolate and salt.
- In another small bowl melt the peanut butter honey and coconut oil in the microwave in 10 second increments stirring after each increment until completely melted and combined. Stir in vanilla. Add wet ingredients to dry and stir well until fully combined.
- In a small shallow bowl stir together the almond flakes and 1/4 cup coconut. Using wet hands roll the oat mixture into balls (mine were about 1-inch in diameter) and then roll them around in the bowl of coconut and almonds for the outer coating. Place in the refrigerator to set.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Read Full Recipe >>>> Click Here