Graham Cracker S’mores Brownie Bars
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 10-oz bag of miniature marshmallows
- 3 Hershey Bars
- 8 graham crackers broken into small pieces
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl mix the butter and chocolate chips. Melt in the microwave.
- Stir in the vanilla and eggs.
- Add sugar flour baking soda and cinnamon. Stir until it is well combined.
- Chop 1 ½ of the Hershey bars and add to the brownie mixture. Combine.
- Pour into a greased 9×13 baking pan. Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes and spread the marshmallows over the top. Coarsely chop the remaining Hershey bars and add to the top as well. Crumble the graham crackers on top.
- Broil for just a few minutes until marshmallows are browned. Allow to cool before serving.
This article adapted from this site