Easy No-bake Cheesecake Bites
- 8oz cream cheese room temperature
- 4 tablespoons butter room temperature
- 1/2 cup crushed graham cracker crumbs
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 10 oz chocolate chips
- In a large bowl mix the cream cheese and butter together until combined.
- Add in the graham cracker crumbs and mix well.
- Add in the powdered sugar 1 cup at a time until it is all mixed in.
- Cover and chill in the fridge for at least 1 hour. I usually let it sit overnight.
- Place a piece of wax paper on the counter and remove batter form the fridge.
- Scoop into balls and roll in between palms if necessary. Place on wax paper.
- Place in fridge for 10-20 minutes if they are too soft to dip.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave stirring every 15 seconds to make sure it doesn’t harden up. It should take about 1 minute for the chocolate to completely melt.
- Dip balls into chocolate covering completely.
- Place back on wax paper and let cool until chocolate has hardened.
Store in the fridge for the best taste.This article and recipe adapted from this site