Chewy Brown Butter M&m Blondies
- 1 stick butter (4 ounces) melted until browned
- 1 cup light brown sugar packed
- 1 large egg at room temperature
- 1 cup flour (be sure not to pack your flour)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup M&M s
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F). Line an 8×8 baking pan (or loaf pan) with parchment paper and spray parchment lightly with non-stick spray set aside.
- In a medium-sized skillet over medium heat melt butter until browned (see post for more on this if needed). Remove from heat and cool for a few minutes then whisk in the brown sugar; beat until well combined. Add in the egg beating until combined. Gently stir in the flour baking powder and salt being sure not to over mix. Fold in the M&M s.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the edges are firm and golden and the center is just slightly wobbly. Cool in pan for at least 20 minutes before cutting.
This article and recipe adapted from this site